- Scientific Name: Anastoechus Nitidulus
- Description: Bee Flies primarily feed on pollen, and while doing so they significantly contribute to the cross-pollination of plants.
- Feed your Bee Fly pollen to mature it and get items. As the Bee Fly matures, it will reward better items.
- Unlocked – Adult
- Description not unlocked: Reach a score of 1700 to unlock.
Feed it with pollen until it puffs up, then tap it and it will 'explode' to give you presents like Attraction Flowers (10% as Baby, Young and Teen Bee Fly, 20% as Adult Bee Fly), Storage items or frog treats. Further it's the only source for Paradise Attraction Flowers. It can be fed unlimited times as soon as it's grown up.
Possible DropsFlutterbucks over Storage Items to Attraction Flowers of almost any kind:
- Frog Treat
- 10% Attraction Flower (Baby, Teen, Young)
- 10% Paradise Attraction Flower (Baby, Teen, Young)
- 20% Attraction Flower (Adult)
Special AbilitiesSpecial Abilities to interact with the Bee Fly:
- Tiger Longwing: Give the Bee Fly love every 4 hours.
- Dido Longwing: Double pollen effectiveness on a Bee Fly for 1 minute every 24 hours.
- Obi Island Birdwing: Double Bee Fly's bounty every 24 hours.
- Small Cupid: Give the Bee Fly love every 4 hours.
- Red-edged White: Double pollen effectiveness on a Bee Fly for 1 minute every 24 hours.
- Foxy Emperor: Double pollen effectiveness on a Bee Fly for 1 minute every 24 hours.
- Sky-blue Hairstreak: Give the Bee Fly love every 4 hours.
- The Bee Fly was introduced on 3rd July 2014 with Update 1.90.
- It's not possible to sell or store the Bee Fly.
- On 5th June 2014 the Bee Fly got its own entry in the Flutterpedia with the introduction of the Creatures section.
- The Bee Fly is the only creature whose Flutterpedia page changes twice.
- With Update 1.96 on 14th April 2015 the Bee Fly became detectable through the finding option in the Inventory.
- On 23rd September 2015 with Update 1.99 the Bee Fly received more importance by beeing the only source for the Paradise set's Attraction Flowers.